We're joining the lineup at the Gluten-Free EatUP! next month. Swing by for some NUTS & BOLTS goods, including a surprise seasonal treat, on the way to your picnic in Prospect Park! Wow, that's a great date idea! :)
Here's the pitch from our friends at the EatUP!
The Gluten-Free EatUP! is a pop-up marketplace of locally crafted, gluten-free, taste-full delectables, in Brooklyn. You did it. You survived another NY winter. Time to cool off and enjoy a cold beer, a gf cocktail, some fine tunes and a selection of locally made, gluten-free, taste-full foods. Please join us at the Spring Edition of The Gluten-Free EatUP! returning to the welcoming atmosphere of local favorite Freddy's Bar 627 Fifth Avenue in South Slope Brooklyn, on Sunday June 1, 2014 from 1pm to 6pm. Hosted by Levine's General Store and Kimcheelicious.
This month, purchase some snacks and a drink and chill out inside or take a seat in the eclectic back outdoor space.
Meet new merchants and returning favorites - June 1st Vendor Line Up:
- Bard's and New Planet Bottle Beer or cider from a dedicated tap at the bar.
- Levine's General Store & Kimcheelicious Serving up savory Yum Pie empanadas and Pressed Grilled KimCheese on the ineffable "I can't believe it's not gluten" bread from The Gluten Free Bakery of Chatham NY. Loaves of bread will also be for sale.
- Kimcheelicious Tangy small batch kimchee, and ssamjang on rice with pepitas. Recently honored at Kickstarter’s 5th anniversary celebrations.
- Ella’s Bellas Finally, we caught Carley from her Beacon NY bakery to share her unbelievable chocolate chip cookies and more.
- Gee’s Gluten Free Italian Imports Italy is a trailblazer when it comes to gf pasta and specialty treats. Stock up here!
- City Saucery Handcrafted small batch authentic Italian sauces.
- Gone Pie Vegan baked goods…and pie!
- Polvilho Bakery Bite into a taste of Brazil puffed crunchy snacks.
- Chicapeas Crunchy protein fortified snack goodness.
- Nuts and Bolts organic, vegan, baked goods and granola.